The Watchful Eye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING MACHINES

Go down

VOTING MACHINES Empty VOTING MACHINES

Post by Deplorable_Trumplican Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:11 pm

from The_ Donald at Reddit:

In Pennsylvania Smartmatic, whose chairman of the board of directors is vice chairman of George Soros open society foundation, CONTROLS ALL VOTE COUNTING.
See this thread
They WILL rig this election if we give them the chance. PLEASE go to this website and send the governor a complaint.
My example complaint is posted below. The wording doesn't matter, we need VOLUME. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
I would like to formally file a complaint about the electronic voting machines being employed this November. There is a clear conflict of interest. The chairman of the board of directors of the company providing the machines is also the vice chairman of the open society foundation. This foundation has donated to Hillary Clintons campaign. Without a paper voting trail this provides ample opportunity for voter fraud. I would like to request that, due to the conflict of interest, the voting machines be removed from use and an emergency system with a paper trail and finger ink is used instead.
EDIT: While this is sticked, if you are from any of these states, do the same to your officials!!!
Smartmatic's equipment, software and technicians will be counting votes behind closed doors in the following US states- -- Arizona -- California -- Colorado -- District of Columbia -- Florida -- Illinois -- Louisiana -- Michigan -- Missouri -- New Jersey -- Nevada -- Oregon -- Pennsylvania -- Virginia -- Washington -- Wisconsin . . .SOURCE - - http://www.smartmatic.com/case-studies/article/united-states-elections/

PERSONALLY I think it would be better just to INSIST on a paper ballot.
Deplorable_Trumplican
Deplorable_Trumplican
Admin

https://lamestreammedia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum